Whiskey in Norway to 2016: Databook contains detailed historic and forecast Whiskey consumption analysis, segmented at a category level. It provides year on year growth figures for the different types of Whiskey available in Norway , as well as volume data based on price segments and alcoholic strength. This report reviews the latest industry trends both for overall products as well as leading market players, which makes it an essential tool for companies active across the Norway alcoholic drinks value chain and for new players considering entering the market.
This report is the result of Canadean’s extensive market research covering the Whiskey market in Norway. It provides detailed historic and forecast consumption volume and values, at channel level. "Whiskey in Norway to 2016: Databook" provides a top-level overview and detailed insight into the operating environment of the Whiskey category in Norway
• Overview of the Whiskey category in Norway
• Analysis on consumption of Whiskey in Norway, by volume, value, brands and channels
• Provides detailed historic and forecast data on the off-premise and on-premise consumption of the Whiskey category in Norway
• Historic and forecast consumption value of the Whiskey category in Norway by alcoholic strength and by price segments
Reasons To Buy
• Provides you with important figures on consumption of the Whiskey category in Norway
• Allows you to analyze the Whiskey category in Norway with detailed historic consumption of the category by volume, value, brands, channels, price segments and by alcoholic strength.
• Helps you plan your future business decisions using forecast figures for the category along with segment level information
To view the detailed table of contents for this report please visit: http://www.reportstack.com/product/82387/whiskey-in-norway-to-2016-databook.html